Natural Tulsi Mala/Vaishnav Tulsi Mala (3 Round Necklace/Three Round) Good Quality, Bead Size: Small, Folder Length 122 cm, It promote tranquility and is an aid to meditation Made in India (Shri MAYAPUR Dham) with traditional knots between beads. Tulsi Wood, which is in the family of Basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition. This mala is regarded as the best for worshipping of Lord Vishnu, Ram and Sree Krishna. According to ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease. It is also used for purification of the body.
Beads, Jewellery, Puja Articles, Tulsi Mala
Small Beads Three Round Tulsi Mala for Men & Women
- ✔Original Natural Tulsi Mala Made in MAYAPUR (Nabadwip Dham) in West Bengal.
- ✔Tulsi Mala Beads Original | Three Round | Small Beads | Good Quality
- ✔Vaishnav Tulsi Mala/Tulsi Beads Mala (1 piece) | Very Good Finishing
- ✔Original Tulsi Mala For Women & Men | Folder Length 122 CM
- ✔Bead Size: 2 mm/Small | Material quality & finishing very good
- ✔Package Content: 1 Piece Tulsi Mala (Pack of 1)
- Free Shipping in all India
- Cash on Delivery eligible
- 7 Days Returnable
Availability: 40 in stock