Natural Tulsi Mala/Vaishnav Tulsi Mala (2 Round Necklace/Double Round) Good Quality, Bead Size: Small, Folder Length 72 cm, It promote tranquility and is an aid to meditation Made in India (Shri MAYAPUR Dham) with traditional knots between beads. Tulsi Wood, which is in the family of Basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition. This mala is regarded as the best for worshipping of Lord Vishnu, Ram and Sree Krishna. According to ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease. It is also used for purification of the body.
Beads, Home Decor, Puja Articles
Small Beads Double Round Tulsi Mala for Men & Women (Pack of 1)
- ✔Original Natural Tulsi Mala Made in MAYAPUR (Nabadwip Dham) in West Bengal.
- ✔Tulsi Mala Beads Original | 2 Round | Small Beads | Good Quality
- ✔Vaishnav Tulsi Mala/Tulsi Beads Mala (1 piece) | Very Good Finishing
- ✔Original Tulsi Mala For Women & Men | Folder Length 72 CM
- ✔Bead Size: 2 mm/Small | Material quality & finishing very good
Availability: 30 in stock
You may also like…
61 left in stock!