MAYAPURI Original Tulsi Kanthi Mala/Tulasi Mala for Neck | Holy Basil Necklace or Vaishnav Tulsi Mala (2 Round Necklace/Double Round) Good Quality, Bead Size: Small, Folder Length 36 inches, It promote tranquility and is an aid to meditation Made in India (Shri MAYAPUR Dham) with traditional knots between beads. Tulsi Wood, which is in the family of Basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition. This mala is regarded as the best for worshipping of Lord Vishnu, Ram and Sree Krishna. According to ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease. It is also used for purification of the body.
Original Tulsi Kanthi Mala/Tulasi Mala for Neck | Holy Basil Necklace
- ✔Tulsi Mala Beads Original | 2 Round | Small Beads | Good Quality
- ✔Vaishnav Tulsi Mala/Tulsi Beads Mala (1 piece) | Very Good Finishing
- ✔Original Tulsi Mala For Women & Men | Folder Length 36 inches
- ✔Small Designed Beads | Material quality & finishing very good
- ✔Original Natural Tulsi Mala Made in MAYAPUR (Nabadwip Dham) in West Bengal
Availability: 13 in stock
You may also like…
61 left in stock!