Goddess Durga is the mother of the universe and believed to be the power behind the work of creation, preservation, and destruction of the world. Since time immemorial she has been worshipped as the supreme power of the Supreme Being and has been mentioned in many scriptures – Yajur Veda, Vajasaneyi Samhita and Taittareya Brahman.” West Bengal is known to be famous for their terracotta works more than 450 houses are doing these types of work for their livings. Here we brings you the terracotta product from West Bengal and Maa Durga idol is being worshipped throughout the world.
Maa Durga Clay Idol/Statue | Terracotta Work Durga Murti
- ✔Handmade Maa Durga Ji Ki Murti/Clay Statue (Pack of 1)
- ✔Use for Puja | Showpiece for Home Decoration | Wall Hanging
- ✔Materials: Made with River Soil | Terracotta Work
- ✔Size: Height: 5.5, Width: 1.5, Length: 4.5 inches
- ✔Made in KRISHNANAGAR, West Bengal
Out of stock