The use of Black Chandan Tilak has existed for thousands of years in the sacred tradition of Hinduism. Taken from the earth of various holy sites, it is applied on the body as an act of devotion. Often visible on the forehead of devotees, chandan is an important element of the tilak that represents both one’s spiritual philosophy & lineage. Origin & Use: This chandan is a special blend of Radha Kund chandan from Vrindavan and black chandan from Pune.
Puja Articles, Tilak Mati
Black Chandan Tilak/Kalo Tilok Mati for Tilok, Puja (Pack of 3 Pcs)
- ✔MAYAPURI Natural Black Chandan Tilak (Pack of 1/3 Pieces)
- ✔Radha Kund Tilak Black | Colour: Black | Standard Size Stick
- ✔How to Use: Mix with water to desired consistency
- ✔Origin & Use: This chandan is a special blend of Radha Kund Chandan from Vrindavan & Black Chandan from Pune.
- ✔Note: Not for kids/baby (Use only for tilak purpose)
- Free Shipping in all India
- Cash on Delivery eligible
- 7 Days Returnable
Availability: 41 in stock